Mission & Goals
Quality Fence & Welding cares about our customers very much. This is why we have implemented our Quality Control Program & with every job we endure, we ensure the following statement:
“100% Customer Satisfaction is Our Goal”
To be the best in the fencing industry…providing the finest quality workmanship and services to our customers.
It is our belief that “quality” is not just a name, but our business. We believe that a high standard of quality in the fencing business can be achieved reliably and consistently. “Quality” is not only defined as a degree of excellence, but rather an all-encompassing attitude and pride in all that we do. Our belief is that in order to achieve success, we must continue to deliver exceptional customer service and quality workmanship.
Q- Quality workmanship
U- Upstanding community member
A- Affordable products
L- Leader in our industry
I- Integrity in our trade
T- Teamwork is our motto
Y- Your #1 fence contractor
Giving Back to Our Community in San Antonio
At Quality Fence & Welding, we believe in giving back to the community which we live and do business in on a daily basis. We love the great City of San Antonio, and try our best to help out in many ways as possible. Below is a list of the charities and organizations we are proud to be a part of:
- Habitat for Humanity
- Construct a Kids Christmas
- Battered Women’s Shelter
- Santa’s Rolling Reindeer
- Urban Ministries
- Fairweather Lodge Sports Court
- Boy scouts
- Little League Baseball Teams
- Worked on Flood Damaged Parks
- Canyon Middle School & High School
- Various Churches
- San Antonio Food Bank
- Wounded Warriors Project
- Bexar County/ AGC San Antonio Mentor Protégé Program
* Although we do belong to many organizations which help various causes, one way Quality Fence & Welding contributes is loaning our BBQ pits out to various schools, churches, and other non-profitable organizations. With our help, these hard working groups of people are able to raise money for different fundraising opportunities. We have two pits on site- one is named the Choo-choo and the other is The Caboose. If any companies or organizations would like to borrow one of our pits (completely free) for any event, please contact our receptionist at 210-545-6767 and we will help get you set up with everything!
Learn About How Quality Fence & Welding is Going GREEN!
At Quality Fence & Welding, we are fully committed to protecting the environment and preserving resources, while still meeting the needs of our clients. Our ongoing efforts to reduce the impact of our business include:
Paper Management: We use recycled paper in both of our copy rooms. We also recycle unwanted paper once a week and take it to a recycling center.
Waste Reduction Actions: We commonly reuse and recycle general office supplies, including three-ring binders, boxes, file folders, and packing material for shipment.
Conserving Energy: We turn off all computer monitors once we leave for the day, and also conserve energy by turning off main light switches if nobody is utilizing the room.
Transportation: We have started routing our drivers to jobs by zip code, which saves in fuel and limits the emissions given off by our vehicles.
Scrap Material: We recycle all of our unwanted steel material. We also recycle all wood material that is torn down on existing jobs. Any other unwanted materials are sold at a very discounted price on Craig’slist instead of throwing them in the trash.
At Quality Fence & Welding, we have many opportunities for various career paths. We operate our facility with the following positions:
Certified Welder, Ornamental Welder/Fabricator, Cutter, Grinder, Painter, Powder Coater, Installer, Install Superintendent, Forklift Driver, Inventory Control, Estimating, Project Management, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Executive Assistant, Gate Technician, Gate Department Dispatch/Administrator, Fence Department Dispatch/Administrator.
Quality Fence & Welding offers a large number of benefits to our employees:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- $15,000.00 Life Insurance (provided by QF)
- Additional Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays